BLUEBARRY – TwinTrash Short Film BLUEBARRY – TwinTrash Short Film

Awww yess! I've been waiting for this to come out! Great art, great animation, 5/5!

The Artist and the Canvas The Artist and the Canvas

The visual style is decent, the animation is a little clunky, but it works. What threw me off is the moment when the voice acting kicks in. Up until that point, you used facial expression, motion and music to set the mood and tell the story, but the dialogue brought that to an abrupt ending. Perhaps it's because you ran out of time, which I can understand.

Here's a tip: Don't start animating before you have a solid animatic (moving storyboard). With an animatic, you can plan the motion, shots and timing of the film. That way, you know how long it's going to be, and roughly how much work there's left. My teacher always told us to work from stage to stage of completion, in stead of finishing shot after shot: animatic > all key drawings > all breakdowns > all inbetweens > rough backgrounds > colouring > shading > etc. It's better to tell the full story in less detail than to tell only a part of the story.

Birth Birth

Ha! Loved it! Haven't seen your stuff in a while, but I see you've grown quite a bit, artistically! Well done!

Uddercover Uddercover

Really nice! Funny concept, challenging puzzles, nice voice acting and good graphics!

Tom TAPper Tom TAPper

I really like this game. It's original and simple but challenging! If this was a full fledged game, I wouldn't mind paying a few coins for it! Well done!

Bubble Shooter Bubble Shooter

Not too original, but it works.

Ambivalence Ambivalence

Great!

It kinda reminds me of 'In the House - In a Heartbeat', a soundtrack from '28 Days Later'
Really impressive!

naruto orochimaru fight naruto orochimaru fight

The Audio Portal is not Youtube

I hardly doubt that Toshio Masuda gave you permission to copy his work. How can I even give you a score? All you did was upload the song (which you probably downloaded illegally) and add a comment: "This is another song that i like. Also from Naruto." The Audio Portal isn't meant for uploading songs 'you like'. It's not Youtube!

The Hangman The Hangman

That's one creepy story

I coudn't understand all of it, but it was great! This whole 'voice-acting category' works out great for you guys doesn't it? I see your name at animations more and more these days.

Spinnenmann Spinnenmann

Hilarious. Hilarious and brilliant.