View Profile Pyrowman

124 Movie Reviews

Awww yess! I've been waiting for this to come out! Great art, great animation, 5/5!

The visual style is decent, the animation is a little clunky, but it works. What threw me off is the moment when the voice acting kicks in. Up until that point, you used facial expression, motion and music to set the mood and tell the story, but the dialogue brought that to an abrupt ending. Perhaps it's because you ran out of time, which I can understand.

Here's a tip: Don't start animating before you have a solid animatic (moving storyboard). With an animatic, you can plan the motion, shots and timing of the film. That way, you know how long it's going to be, and roughly how much work there's left. My teacher always told us to work from stage to stage of completion, in stead of finishing shot after shot: animatic > all key drawings > all breakdowns > all inbetweens > rough backgrounds > colouring > shading > etc. It's better to tell the full story in less detail than to tell only a part of the story.

Ha! Loved it! Haven't seen your stuff in a while, but I see you've grown quite a bit, artistically! Well done!

51 Game Reviews

Really nice! Funny concept, challenging puzzles, nice voice acting and good graphics!

All I can do is drop myself off the edge and respawn, there is no clear goal after going through the second level. You should have properly tested the game before submitting it.

There are a lot of bugs and glitches in this game. You should have tested it more thoroughly before submitting it.

4 Audio Reviews

Great!

It kinda reminds me of 'In the House - In a Heartbeat', a soundtrack from '28 Days Later'
Really impressive!

That's one creepy story

I coudn't understand all of it, but it was great! This whole 'voice-acting category' works out great for you guys doesn't it? I see your name at animations more and more these days.

Absolutely brilliant

Every now and then I just look up this or the original song, when I feel the need for some inspiring sound... I love the combination of the beatifull piano with the cut up drum samples. This song is awesome, as in the true meaning of the word. To me it is, anyway.

1 Art Review

Hilarious. Hilarious and brilliant.

Animator. Dutch. 1/3 of Pegbarians.

Martijn Calkhoven @Pyrowman